Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 9, 2012

Page's from the Heart Design Team Reveal

Hello!

Today is my turn over on the Page's blog...

My assignment was to create a 1 page layout using WeR's Vintage T collection.  Our only stipulation was that we had to include a calendar idea on our layout, the interpretation of the calendar was totally up to us.  Here's what I made...

Once I saw the paper, I knew that I wanted my layout to be about a train trip on the MetroLink that we'd taken into LA Union Station... and where Adam got his green guitar!


Instead of doing a monthly or daily calendar, I decided to do more of a timeline of the events of the day.  I used a brown paper bag behind my hand stitched timeline.  I cut strips of white paper and wrote the times and where we were doing and placed a picture above each of the different times.

I punched out different shapes and clustered them towards the bottom right corner of my timeline.  I added button and a penny, along with the cassette tag for interest.


My title was super simple, I backed the stickers with a Jillibean Kraft Tag and used WeR Letter Stickers for the focus of my title.

To keep the eyes moving, I added half a circle and a strip of patterned paper from my scraps along with a hand cut cassette. 

I love that this layout highlights Adam's road to being a musical legend!

Have a great Monday!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment