Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Teacher Gift - Movie Night!

Hello!

The school year has officially ended for us... we are going to miss everyone at Barton House Playschool... Lil' A's Teachers were amazing and caring, the Director and Staff were so supportive and loving... We cannot find enough nice words to say about the whole experience!

Adam and talked about what he wanted to give his teachers... some of his ideas were Lego's, a trip (such a nice idea but so not going to happen), maybe some movies or something?  BINGO!  I remembered seeing a printable on Tatertots and Jello a few weeks ago and that was all it took!


Adam and I went to the store and I let him pick out the candy... I did have to remind that not everyone likes chocolate so that we should mix it up and get some fruity candy as well... this was met with an incredulous look.  I know son, I don't understand it either.


Adam choose a KitKat Bar, Reese's PB Cup, Skittles and Starburst so we just bought two of each (he had two teachers this year).  We grabbed a gift card for a movie theater at the grocery store too!  Who doesn't like a one-stop shop?!


I then went to my Closet of Shame Supplies and pulled out popcorn boxes that we used last year at our Backyard Movie Nights... PERFECT!  I threw in some red shred, the candy and gift card then printed out the "THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A STAR!" printable that you can find HERE!  Instead of using boring clear tape, I grabbed my black and white polka dot washi tape and taped it to the popcorn box on the corners - easy cheesy! 


I hope that each of his teachers is able to take a night out and enjoy!  Trust me, after having unending patience with my Lil' Energy Ball, they deserve it and so much more!

Thank you Barton House Playschool, Mrs. Dierking and Ms. Michelle!

Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment