Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm growing a twine tree!

I wish it was a money tree, but I do like twine, so I'm cool with it.  The tree was from the $1 bin at Target.  I used WeR's Fiesta paper line for this Pages Design Team project - this centerpiece goes along with the table banner that I created - you can check it out here.

Yep.  That's baker's twine "God's Eye's" hanging from the tree. 

I also rolled flowers from WeR's Fiesta Line and glued them to the branches.
I then cut strips of paper and glued them around the base of tree - it was a green pot before and now it totally goes with my theme!  It was a little tedious, I slightly overlapped each strip, but I love the finished product!  I added the "ole" dimensional sticker with pop-up tape and a little more baker's twine.

And that's all wrapped up!

I'll be sharing a tutorial on how to create my God's Eye's later this week - if you want to see any of the posts on any of my Design Team projects, check out Page's blog:
http://www.pagesfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

Happy Monday!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment