Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 15, 2011

Ole!

Today is my day over at the Page's Blog - so I'm going to share my project here but if you want more details, you'll have to look over there!

It's a table banner - I used an accordion mini-album style for the format of my banner.  It's easy, doesn't take any special tools or anything... I don't know why I hadn't thought about it before!

I was assigned to use WeRMemories "Fiesta" line - it's bright, it's colorful, it makes me crave tacos like no other!

I used a scallop circle punch and then wrapped bakers twine around the scallops, like a "God's Eye" - I made a ton of those when I was little.  I embellished with WeR's dimensional stickers.

Well, that's it!  Like I said, you'll get a more complete post over at Page's blog - check it out!

And, if you're interested in making on the wrapped scallop do-dads, stay tuned because a tutorial is coming your way next week!

I'll be at Collective Journey's teaching Shaped Cards on Saturday (there's still spaces...) and at Page's from the Heart on Sunday teaching 2 classes, one page layout class and one card class!  Call for more info!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the God's eye technique- very clever! And good use of all that Baker's Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Andi! Amazing banner. You are so talented. Had a great time seeing you yesterday. I blogged about the cards we made and gave you a shout out.

    XOXO! Michelle

    ReplyDelete