Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sew Funky...sew much going on

The Sew Funky Vintage and Handmade Market has come and gone... here's a pic of my booth area.
Carrie and Michelle stopped by to say "Hi", which was so cool and supportive!  And Rosa and her girls... I'm lucky to have such cool people in my life!  The Market was hopping, seriously, most of the day the aisles were packed with people.  It was a great show and I met a lot of other really cool vendors/bloggers that I'm hoping will do a little guest blogging over here at Kutz...

My very good, awesome, goes way back (I have a picture of her in an Indian costume at my 5th grade Halloween party, that's how way back we go) created a Facebook page for my Etsy Shop - it's www.etsy.com/shop/ayokleyjessup, and I'm trying to figure out how to put a "like it" button here on the blog.  I added a lot of inventory to my shop this weekend, so if you get a chance, check it out. 

Tomorrow you should head on over the Page's blog to see the Challenge winner (it's a cool project) and this week we'll be starting to post the DT's July projects... if you like a good banner (and who doesn't), then you'll like these projects.

And speaking of banners... If you noticed in my booth pictures, I made more paint chip banners... I was pretty sure that I was going to get arrested at HomeDepot because I picked out almost every paint chip that Martha Stewart has to offer and put around 100 paint chips in my purse... and the alarm kept going off at the door and I was sweat'n because I started to worry that maybe once you pass 50 paint chips, each one was $1 or something and I was going to have to explain to the security that I'm not a deviant, just a crafter.  AND, the extra funny part is, that the first item I sold at Sew Funky was a banner that I'd made for decor for the booth with no intention to sell!

And, this is my last "and" - I googled my name today and saw this http://www.webfamilyny.com/stories/2011/7/fp_nandn_bodybib_2011_07.html, which is a blog that talks about my baby body bibs in my Etsy shop and I never even knew it!  Isn't that cool?  I think it's cool. 

Okay, I'm going to bed before I think of another "and"!  Remember to check Pages tomorrow!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment