Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Over the Rainbow

Is where I've been this week!  I've been super busy trying to work on a sample for a class I'm teaching and working on project's for my Mom's birthday and so much more!  Oh, and I also got a BIG box from Lifestyle Crafts yesterday... chalk full of releases! 

I can't share the whole sample yet, but I'm just going to give you a little teaser...

Does she look familiar?

What about this guy?
"I am the Great and Powerful Oz!"

That's right, my sample is with Graphic45's "The Magic of Oz" paperline.  I love their papers - they're so versatile and if you're willing to spend some serious time with a pair of detail scissors, well, then they give you all the embellishments you need!

I don't think I'll be back till next week!  I'm sorry, but we're decorating for the Mad Hatter's Tea Party tomorrow and then the party is Sunday and then I (hope) will be organizing my NEW crafter's island that my fantastic Hub's made for me! 

Monday I'll have so much to share and all next week!
Thanks for the patience - I will return to my blogging world soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment