Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 8, 2009

1st QK Event - Success!!!

Hello Again!
Well, it's Thursday morning and I am so happy to report that my 1st QK Ambassador Event has come and gone, and it was a success! I was at Scrappin' in the Hills, Anaheim, last night and had a great time at their QK Club night! All of the ladies were super nice and friendly, I chatted with all of them about QuicKutz while they were making the "Give Thanks" accordion file mini album. I used the 2x2 Paper Dolls and created a different doll for every person at the Event, then I placed a Doll at every members seat. I then drew a matching doll from my bag and whichever club member had the matching doll got to draw a QK goody from my goody bag! I can't wait to go back and host a QK Sponsored crop on October 23rd! Thanks, Elaine and Cindy for inviting me into your store and letting me meet your customers! It was great!

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment