Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Little More Love

Hello,

I wanted to share a few of my past Valentine favorites today!  Since Lil A's birthday is right before Valentines Day I don't normally decorate too much for the Day of Love... I've found that little boys aren't big into red and pink all over the house when celebrating their birthdays, but I was able to find a few things I've made for the lovey dovey holiday!


I made this chair backpack for Lil A last year.  I wanted it to look like an envelope and be full of love.  I put love notes, little goodies, candy in it every night before I went to bed so Lil A would wake up in the morning and run to look and see what was in it.


Another Valentine treat I made was a Mailbox and Love Coupon Book Combo...



I still LOVE this sweet mailbox!  Both the Mailbox and Coupon Book are made from the Lifestyle Crafts dies, along with all the fun and frilly details!  After seeing the honeycomb embossing on the coupon book, I'm feeling inspired to go make something related to "bee mine!"...  You can still get some of these dies at the WeR Shop - if you make a purchase from there, use code KUTZPAPER at checkout for 20% off!


Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment