Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Fun Cards

Hello Everyone!
I'm waiting to see the new Alice in Wonderland movie (maybe this weekend?), but I'm totally in the mood for a little bit of Very Merry Unbirthdays, so I decided to create these cute Birthday Cards.


The Scooter Card is cut from the Silhouette SD- which cut great with a new blade today! Super fun and easy!

The Dinosaur Card is using a QK Exclusive die and the B-DAY card's flower is from scraps of paper! Makes you not want to throw anything out, huh?

I'll be teaching these cards at Collective Journey's on April 13th - there will be 3 other cards and a bonus project (I'm thinking something 3-D... and almost edible...)
Have a Very Merry Unbirthday Everyone!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment