Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

I've been working...

Even tho I have very little to show (yet!), I've been working hard and having fun!!! QuicKutz has sent their latest TOP SECRET release to me and I've been cutting and gluing and having a blast! Unfortunately, you'll have to wait to see my samples until QK reveals the release but I have to tell you that you won't be disappointed! I feel like QK took a step back to where they were before - making shape dies instead of the large Epic Dies (not that I dislike the Epic Dies, but I LOVE shapes!!!), and I've enjoyed playing with these dies! They're perfect for your spring and summer pictures/cards!

I do have a sample of a stamping page that I've been working on... I keep trying to think of ways to incorporate different tools into scrapping so that you can get your monies worth and I think that stamping, masking and misting are great ways to stretch your tools and dollars!!! I used very little patterned paper on this two page layout, an eraser for the dots and a Sassafra's group of Cling Stamps that worked great. Ignore the pencil lines, they'll be erased as soon as I put pictures of the layout! So please, use your supplies to keep going! Don't give up on scrapping or card making because money might be tight, but try to use what you have to get you through!





Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Father's Day!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment