Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Almost back! Penelope Lane and 25 Days of Pinterest

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by!

I wanted to let everyone know what has been going on and when to expect my return!

I've been having a fantastic time at all of the boutiques, the Queen Bee Market was great... I walked out with 2 primitive signs from Salty Bison and a few orders from Bubba's Basics and a special something for my sister's birthday gift.  I also met a lot of fantastic ladies and became better aquinted with others!  I also resisted the urge to steal borrow Angelas sweet little guy, Preston, and smoother him with kisses!

So, I have my last boutique of the Season this Saturday, here's the info:

Penelope Lane Boutique

I'm really looking forward to it!  I've made some pretty cute, if I do say so myself, Santa Sacks...

 
They're roughly 18"x22" and each one is a little different.  I've also sewn up some fun Chevron stockings, and am crossing everything that I can cross in hopes that the fabric I orderd 3 weeks ago comes in so I can make a few chevron Christmas Tree Skirts! 
 
Here's a 12"x24" Primitive Christmas sign that I made and L-O-V-E...
 
 
I've also been working on more of the NEW Chevy Crossbody Bags - I debuted them at The Queen Bee Market a few weeks back and they sold out, so I made a few more and a few more fun color combos! 

And last, here's a super cute Advent Calendar that will be at Penelope Lane...

 

Is there a better time to buy an Advent Calendar than on the 1st of December?

I'll also have tags, more Christmas Primitive Signs (a glittery Stag - what can be better?), Knit Head Warmers for $10 (knot and flower styles available), the usual Pillow Covers and more Chalkboard vinyl shapes, globes, wooden signs, the prettiest Christmas REVERSIBLE Table Runners and more!

So, I hope I see you there BUT if I don't, check back in on the 1st because I'll be starting my 25 Days of Pinterest!  Do you remember that from last year?  Here's what it is...

I take a project that I've been inspired by from Pinterest and either create something different from the idea or just flat out copy it (I always include my source!) and then I share it with you!  EVERY DAY from the 1st of December to the 25th! 

I hope to see you Saturday!  Either in person or in cyberspace!
Have a great night!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment