Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2012

Just when I think I'm back...

On the 3rd Day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

a burst pipe under our kitchen sink!  Along with mold mold mold.  And destroyed pergo flooring. And destroyed cabinets...

Yes, I've been missing in action - I started the 25 Days of Pinterest only to get to day 3 and have my posts come to wet and soggy stop.  We are now completely sealed off from our kitchen and the mold Remediation company has started drying out our kitchen.  We're without cabinets, sink, oven, stove, flooring... if you need it to cook, we don't have it!  So, this has been monopolizing my time along with finishing up orders, shipping orders and, of course, Adam!

I'm hoping to finish up all of my orders and have them ALL shipped by Wednesday of this week so we can concentrate on having lots of Christmas fun!  I don't plan on posting again until after the New Year... When I started this blog, it was a showcase for my QuicKutz Ambassador projects and has evolved over the years.  I enjoy sharing different projects, recipes and ideas but have been struggling with time allotment - blogging takes up a significant amount of time! 

I'm hoping with the New Year I'll be newly organized and can get back to sharing with all of you!

I hope the holidays are very Merry for you and yours.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment