Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Catching Up!

Hello again! Obviously some of my New Years Resolutions didn't exactly come to fruit... but I wanted to take a moment to share some projects I've been working on.

For a class that I'm teaching at Collective Journey's I made a Spring Card using all QuicKutz (of course!) using the Forest Animal release from last year - I used the hedgehog (one of my favorites) and the clouds from the Rainbow Cookie Cutter die along with the trees from the Reuse Spring Set from last year - I know that Collective Journey's has this set on sale right now - I saw it yesterday! Anyways - here's a picture of the card! I did get the idea from a magazine but it's always fun to see an idea and use what you have to create something similar.


I'm also posting a couple of other random ideas - let me know if anyone wants any specifics on these cards - I can tell you the dies that I used and most of the paper.

{Princess Girly Card}


Happy weekend!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment