Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

QK Design Team - My 1st Assignment!!!

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" - is the song that repeats itself over and over in my head as Adam and I do the "Mommy Excited Dance" which is completely original, well, that's a lie because I totally do The Sprinkler and my Buck'n Bronco dance! Adam loves the Mommy Excited Dance and if I suck in my belly I get super out of breath and count it as exercise!

I just received an email from Andrea at QuicKutz saying that the new "TOP SECRET" dies are on their way to me and that I am to complete 8 projects total! Yay! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! So, I am going to try to pull off the best samples of my life because I want QK to be super thrilled with me work (I actually want them to offer me a job and to move me to their headquarters)! As soon as I get the go-ahead I will post pics of the samples on here! Happy QK day to everyone! And don't be afraid to dance like an idiot - if you have a 2 year old watching you they'll think it's cool!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment