Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

QuicKutz Newest Release!

Hurray! QuicKutz has officially released their newest set of dies, which I personally LOVE! At first glance you may not be head over heels, but once you realize that these dies can be used for every project that you may have, you might go ahead and fall! Here are my samples that I made for the QuicKutz Design Team, I hope that my pages/crafts help you think of all the fun and creative ways that you can use your new dies! My favorite from this release? Probably the English Rose font and the Nesting Flowers!

{QK nesting circles, rabbit, bird, font & chick}

{QK Nesting flowers. nesting circles, English Rose Font, Shamrock, Sketchbook page}

{QK nesting ric-rac circles, English Rose Font, nesting circles}

{QK nesting flowers, font, circles}

{QK matchbox, ric-rac nesting squares, font}

{QK Paperdoll Font, composition book, nesting ric-rac circles}

{QK Sketch Book, font}

{QK Font, Scallop Border, Clouds}

My favorite project, probably the banner - I can't wait to make one for Adam's playroom! Super fun and easy!


Have fun today!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment