Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Princess Maya Centerpieces

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I love Thursday because Friday is just around the corner which means that family time on the weekend is almost here! I just had to post this project that I've been working on for a couple of days - I think it's super cute and it was very easy! There is a very special little girl who is turning one next week and her Mom is one of my Besties - so we had to create a monkey/princess/pink/purple and completely "Maya" centerpiece for the birthday party! 


My QuicKutz supply was a huge help, I simply cut the stars, monkey, crown and #1 from felt using my dies, did a little bit of sewing just to add some punch, covered a large cardboard (not heavy weight) circle with flannel - I used spray adhesive and then sewed the edges for reinforcement - and added a boa of feather boas around the top and bottom! Super easy, super fun! I absolutely LOVE it! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions! Here's a matching banner - I'm planning to change the pink letters to a darker pink so they show up better, but at least you can see the direction that I'm going!






Happy almost Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment