Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sew Sweet Cards

Hello Friends,

Whew! I cannot tell you how happy I am that the weekend is almost here! I feel like it's been a busy couple of weeks and I've runny around like crazy without a lot to show for it!

I know that I said I'd post a picture of the finished Princess Monkey banner... but I forgot my camera at the party and am waiting for someone to be kind enough to share their picture with me! As soon as I get one I'll post it, the whole party was awesome!

I am, however, going to share a couple of card ideas that I'm including in a class. When I saw the Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" line I just fell in love and had to start stitching every piece of paper that I could! I used a sewing machine on all but one of the cards and used Bazzill In Stitchez on two of them. They're so easy and fun, I just think they're all super cute! I also used my QuicKutz dies and a new Sizzix Stamp'in Up Exclusive Die (the butterflies which are embossed and cut from the same die!).


Well, Happy Mother's Day to anyone who's every mothered anyone!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment