Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Scraffice

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a little about my office/scraping room, the room that we refer to as "Mama's Scraffice". I LOVE my room, and while there's still a lot of little personal touches that I want to add, I can work in here and feel free to be creative and messy (or neat) without worrying about people dropping by and being embarrassed about my ongoing projects. I do TRY to keep the room somewhat clean, it's difficult, trust me, but I've really been trying to clean up after each project, if I just stack up the project on one corner of my desk, at least I try to have all the main surfaces fairly clear. I got most of my storage solutions from IKEA, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Ikea! I don't think that their name is so close to idea by accident! I used a lot of their kitchen solutions for my storage, spice racks, spice jars, hanging baskets for my scissors, pens, glue. I use their spice jars for my buttons and the large mason jars for my flowers. I also have a wall mounted magazine rack that I keep the majority of my idea books in along with tons of boxes and baskets from Ikea that I hold embellishments, stamps, sewing stuff in on my bookcase. My wonderful Husband made me a built in bookcase and die cutting station so that I can keep all of my work surfaces organized. If I could paint this room all over again I'd probably paint it pink or lime green or a cheery yellow, but since we painted before we moved in we just painted it with left over paint from another room. All in all, I love my room and wouldn't change much about it! I'm looking for cute and fun decorations for the walls, I have a lot of ideas but a little less time to complete my ideas! Please, let me know if you have any questions about anything that you see here!



Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment