Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Heat Wave

I don't know about you, but I'm definitely feeling like summer is just around the corner! It's getting warmer and warmer here, we're about an hour away from the beach and it's been in the mid-90's this weekend and it looks like we're going to stay there for the rest of the week. Part of me is loving this, but I know that we'll soon tire of the heat and crave a cool down in the fall. I am looking forward to beach trips, hunting seashells and camping. So, in the spirit of summer I made this fun and easy card.


I was thinking that it'd be perfect for a gender neutral birthday card or even just a note to say hello to someone that you've been thinking of. I used my Silhouette SD to cut the wave and the sun and used the Aquarius Font from QuicKutz for "Surfs Up". I used Liquid Applique to create the crest of the wave (which I LOVE!) and painted with white paint around the edges of the card and wave and oval (cut from my QK nesting ovals). I hope this card gets you in the mood for a little summer lov'in!

Happy Sunday, Everyone!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment