Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sunny Days Mini-album

Happy Wednesday!

I don't know about you, but I've been loving the different spring and summer lines of paper! I especially love the WeRMemories "72 and Sunny" line and Cosmo Crickets "In the Garden"! I used WeR's line for the paper bag album and it came out so adorable!




It has plenty of pockets and pull outs where you can put more pictures or journaling... this would be a great album for anyone! I really tried to make this gender neutral (okay, besides the flowers) so that anyone would enjoy looking at all the fun they had this summer! Here's a few pages - hope to see you at the class:
Collective Journey
909-793-2200
May 23rd, 12-4 pm
$25 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment