Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Release Tuesday!!!

Ahhh, it's such a relief that I can finally post some pictures of projects that I've been making using LifeStyle Crafts "Winter Wishes" gift set, which I think it totally FAB-U-LOUS!!! Here are a few simple but CUTE gift card holders.





You can get 3 cards from 2 pieces of 12x12 paper. Not too shabby, huh? Just slide a gift card or photo into the front pocket and mail it off! I love that you can do this for any occasion, it really is a versatile set. I also love the font that comes with it, very fun and festive.

So, I know that I haven't been posting regularly, but the Holiday's are super busy in the crafting world (which I'm sure you know!), so please keep checking back and I promise to do my best to NOT let my blog wait til the 1st of the year!!! I really do have some super fun projects that I've been working on that I can't wait to share! I've been using a lot of the Silhouette SD lately, I'll be at Pages from the Heart (Monrovia) on Thursday night for a fun night of demo's and chit chat! Please call Kathy and join us!

See you back SOMETIME this week!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment