Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

My Sewing Machine's on FIRE!

No, not really.  Don't call 9-1-1, I just meant that I've been sewing like a mad woman to try to get ready for the Sew Funky Craft Fair tomorrow!

Yikes!  Tomorrow!

My exciting news is that I sewed my first zipper the other day.

Actually, I sewed 9 zippers and had a rip out a few and re-sew, so I think I ended up sewing 15 zippers but only have 9 pillows to show for it!

I also made a few canvas banners with my Silhouette Flocked Heat Transfer Material.  Take a look.


I LOVE love L-O-V-E the black and cream chevron patterned ribbon from May Arts on the BOO banner.  I know it's a little hard to see, but it's super cute and a little modern and a little retro at the same time!  It's bipolar ribbon, I guess!

Please drop by and say "Hi" if you decide to get a jump start on your Holiday shopping!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment