Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sew Funky, New Friends, New Products!

Hello!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!  Mine went by way too fast! 

Sew Funky was great!  There were a TON of people there, I saw some old friends and made some new ones!
Here's my booth - I had so much inventory to put out that I didn't have anywhere to put my business sign! 
My garage sale bench (thanks, Vanessa and Mrs. Annaguey!) that I sanded down and debated about repainting but ended up LOVING the rustic look of it!  I put all of my Chevron pillows, and Halloween Eye Chart pillows on the bench.  Perfect!


My Halloween Subway Art - can you tell that I go batty over Halloween?!

The best part of the event is that my booth was next to Sarah's from Little Penelope Lane, who was super fun to talk to and gave my crafting ego a HUGE boost every time that her and her Mom exclaimed over something that I'd made!  And, after becoming kindred crafting buddies, she invited me to participate in her Fall Boutique on October 21st!  Super excited!!

I was looking at her pictures from her boutique last year and there were great vendors with adorable goods to sell and a full house!  I hope that you can come out, make a fun day of it, grab some yummy dinner and maybe hit up the Ribbon Barn as well? 

And if you remember my last post, I was talking about my zipper experience - take a look at my pillows that I have my Etsy shop - I LOVE the Halloween Eye Chart ones!  Thank you, Silhouette, for your awesome software and amazing heat transfer!

But, just in case you LOVE the fabric patterns but don't necessarily want the Halloween Eye Chart, I made a few plain ones.


{Black Chevron 14" x 14" Pillow}
{Brown/Cream Chevron 20" x 20" Pillow)
Well, that's it for today!  This week we're announcing the NEW Page's From the Heart Design Team!  I'm super excited about our new team and cannot wait to share the previous teams October projects!

Happy Monday!
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love your Halloween banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I loved this post and I loved being your sew funky neighbor! I am SO super excited you are going to join us!!! I am also pumped up for November 5th too! So fun!!! See you next week with all your ADORABLE items!!

    ReplyDelete