Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Layouts

Hello!  Good morning!

I'm not sure what the weather is where you are, but it's cold and damp here and I'm loving it!  It feels like fall, finally, and I cannot wait till we can go to Oak Glen and pick some apples and go to a local farm and pick pumpkins... the best time to take a photo is when it's overcast, so I shouldn't have any excuses now!  The only thing holding us back from all of the fun fall activities that we have planned is... we're sick.  Again.  Both Adam and I.  Again.  Preschool germs are the worst! 

Anyways - I wanted to share another "almost" layout today and a few other things that I've been working on.

This layout is missing it's title, but I think that's it.  I don't plan to journal on it because it's one of 3 consecutive layouts and the other layouts will have journaling.  I used October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket for this layout, I love the soft and bright colors mixed for this spring time layout. 


All of the flowers are done by hand with either scraps or circle punches, nothing fancy here!  My grass is cut with the Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors. 

It's a super cute, springy layout... which doesn't really fit in with my weather report, but that's okay!  We'll take flowers rain or shine!

Here's another project that I finished last week for the Sew Funky Vintage and Handmade Market, which is this Saturday, October 8th from 9:30-4 pm at the Downtown Riverside Marriot.  Come and see all the great Holiday flair for sale!


I painted this trick or treat subway art with autumn orange and a glitter black - super boo-tiful! 

Hope you're enjoying the weather wherever you are!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment