Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tricks or Treats?

I'm taking a day away from sharing my unfinished layouts to share a project that I completed at the beginning of this week!

I made this 13 Day's of Halloween Advent Calendar for an upcoming class and I think that it's spook-tastic!  I used cool paper from Authentique's Howler line and Jenni Bowlin's Halloween paper line!  I must admit, JB's line lent itself to this project amazingly because a lot of her paper could be cut down to fit a small tag or coin envelope or treat bag - all of which I used!  You can put money, candy, coupons, anything in the little pockets, bags and envelopes... or a yucky spider or finger or something if you're more a trickster than a treater!


I pinned all 13 of the advent calendars pieces to a burlap trim piece that is really cool.  I'm not sure if the cat treat bag or the witch silhouette coin envelope is my favorite... they're both boo-tiful.


I'm teaching this class at both Collective Journey's and Page's From the Heart, so please call the stores if you'd like to sign up - we'll have a frightfully fun time!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday followed by a super Saturday and special Sunday!
Andrea

1 comment: