· Are you fun? Are you innovative?
· Do you love paper crafting? Or all crafting?
· Are you blog savvy? If not, are you a quick learner?
· Do you like free product and sneak peaks of upcoming product and trends?
· Do you LOVE Pages from the Heart?
We are looking for individuals to represent Pages from the Heart! We are looking for people who are open to support our blog and support events and projects at the store.
You will be expected to create assigned projects each month to be posted on our blog and turn in samples to the store for display. Projects can range from Layout samples, to cards to 3-D projects! These samples will need to have easy to read instructions or descriptions that we can include in our blog posts; tips and tricks are also appreciated! We’re looking for ways for people to stay inspired to use the supplies that they have and the new supplies offered at Pages. In return for your projects, you will earn store credit from Pages.
· The term will be for 6 months starting October 7th with your 1st projects due November 1st.
· Applicants must be 18+ years old.
· Open to everyone but must be willing to attend occasional meetings or webinars, and special events at Pages from the Heart.
· Design Team experience is not a must, but doesn’t hurt either!
· You’ll be supplied monthly (or as needed) with store product. You’ll have to complete your assignments using the products in the time allotted – you’ll get to keep the leftovers AND earn credit to get more goodies! It’s a win-win!
- You will be asked to create tutorials of some of the assignments you create, you will know about tutorials ahead of time. You will also be required to write a brief "blurb" about each project that you create that can be included with pictures of your project on our blog.
- We post a "Challenge" every month and ask for your help, but it is not mandatory.
· New members will be contacted by October 7th.
How to Apply:
Please send pictures of:
· 1 double page layout or 2 single page layouts
· 2 cards
· 1 3-D project
To email@example.com. Please keep file size small! You will not be judged on your photo skills, but to get a good idea of your work your photo will have to be clear and show good details. All samples must be original to you!!! If you are chosen for the Design Team, your samples will be displayed at Pages for 2 months and then returned to you.
Include a little about yourself, like…
· When did you start paper crafting?
· Are you on any other Design Teams or do you have any Design Team experience?
· What are your favorite company’s or products? Do you have a passion for Glimmer Mist? Stamps? Paper? What’s your vice?
· Do you have a blog? If so, please send me the link!
· Do you follow any blogs? If so, please let me know some of them!
· Have you even been published? Do you submit your designs?
· What style are you? Do you like clean, simple designs? Are you vintage? Or shabby? Or something totally unique, like vintage with classic lines?
· Anything else that you think is important about yourself. I don’t need your life story, but I would like a good idea of who you are and what drives your paper crafting passion! Crafting is part about expression, but then also about your story and connections to people!
If you're interested in finding out more about Page's Design Team, please head on over to:
I hope that this inspires someone who might be "thinking" about applying to apply - we would really like to share more "new" talent on the Page's Design Team! I know that we're often our worst critics, but please, don't be too hard on yourself!
See you later this week with projects to share!