Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another almost complete layout!

Hopefully you're not feeling underwhelmed by my almost done layouts!  I feel good sharing them, even if they're not quite right yet!

Here's my second favorite layout!

I used Crate Paper's Toy Box line, which is still one of my all time favorites!  I loved the different journal tags and hand cut a lot of embellishments from the paper itself. 


I love wood grain paper - I want to use it all the time on so many different projects... a good wood grain is a beautiful thing!


And, since I had some left overs that I didn't use on my layout, here's a card that I created strictly from my left-overs!


I've shared this card before, but I still love it and I love that it's created from not used layout items!  See how much you can get from your supplies?  And I've found that my scraps get used more if I use them fresh off a project! 

Well, that's the almost complete layout of the day! 
See you soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment