Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

It's now September...

so I don't feel awkward about sharing a Halloween layout!

I used WeR's Halloween line - I like it, the colors are fun, the images are retro but the colors make it current.  I really enjoyed using the dimensional stickers... and one of the pages had a bunch of journaling squares that you could cut out from the page... super cool.

For the stitching, I used Bazzill's In Stitch'z along with black embroidery thread.  It took a little bit of time, but it was well worth it.  I also used Glimmer Mist in Raven on my solid cardstock, it was looking a little too bright without it.


 Is there anything not to like about gingham ribbon?  I love it!  I used a layout sketch from PageMaps for this page.  I love how versatile the sketch's are - some of them I change so much that it's hard to see the beginning sketch, other's I use exactly as they are displayed, it mostly depends on my photos as to how I manipulate the sketch!

I will be teaching this page and 3 others at Page's from the Heart - call Kathy and sign up for the September PageMaps with Andi class.  You'll receive a full sheet of dimensional stickers in the class put a ton of ribbon!  We'll even be using floral wire on one of the pages!

I hope that everyone enjoys your 3 (or 4) day weekend!  We have an Angel game on the schedule, along with a ton of sewing and papercrafting!!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment