Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

PageMaps Class at Pages!!

Hello, Everyone!

Yay, it's Friday!  I am so excited for the weekend... because I will be teaching at Page's from the Heart!  Saturday morning is the PageMaps class, where we'll be doing 4 pages using WeR's Halloween line!  Take a look!

I know that I shared this layout last week, but take a look at all of the little embellishments!  You'll be using glimmer mists, Bazzil's In Stitch'z and lots of ribbon and raised stickers!


Everyone that takes the class will receive an entire sheet of the embossed stickers!!  You'll have plenty left to make more pages or cards...


Please call Page's, 626-358-5334, to sign up and I hope to see you there!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment