Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Pages for Pages

Hello -

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I taught my banner class at Pages, had a great time even though I barely had a voice to speak of!  I think that I left more excited about banners than my students!  Yay!  I love talking crafting with other crafters - it's amazing what you can come up with!

Today is the start of the Page's September Design Team reveal and since I decided to go in alphabetical order, my layout is the first one!  Take a look!

Our assignment was to complete a 2 page layout using paper supplied by Pages.  I had Crate Paper's Farm House line, and while it might not be an obvious choice, I love the way it turned out!  Here's some close ups of the 1st page.



And here's the 2nd page of the layout.

I think that my favorite part of the layout is my journaling.  I often struggle with journaling, but this time I gave each photo a number (either sticker or rub-on) and then journaled underneath the photos by numbers.

Head on over to the Page's From the Heart blog to check out more of my layout - and I'll be posting a flag making tutorial there tomorrow, so you'll want to check that out!  Also, Page's is having an open Design Team Call, so go check it out and submit your work!  We're looking for crafters just like you!

See you soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment