Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

QK Coffee Sleeve


Good Morning!  Thanks for stopping by!

Today I wanted to share a fun, quick and easy project I made for Page's QK Club project.  QK came out with a fun Drink Sleeve a while back and I've been wanting to use it in a project since I saw it, but it just never fit with the dies I was using... until this month!

I used the following dies:

 
QuicKutz by LifeStyle Crafts Drink Sleeve



QuicKutz by Lifestyle Crafts Glasses
 
QuicKutz by LifeStyle Crafts Label Dies
 
 
And I came up with this...
 
 
I had just had my Lil' A and my Nephew A1 in the car with me and we'd been playing "Eye Spy"... so when I was looking at the dies I had to use, the glasses die reminded me of our game and I couldn't move past it.
 
 

So, I was thinking about coffee and saying "I spy with my little brown eye..." in my head when I came up with a few words that I feel when I see my morning cup of joe, like "Happiness", "Calm", "Relaxation"
 
 
I went with "calm" since that fit on my tag the best!  I used bakers twine to tie my tag onto the drink sleeve, I like giving my projects dimension and this was an easy way to accomplish this.
 
That's it!  And don't forget, you can always cut your drink sleeve from felt or fabric!
 
Have a great day!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment