Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I put my mark on them!

Hello Everyone!

Well, I thought that I was totally ahead of the game! My plan was to post a project and picture 2x's a week... Opps, I guess I forgot! So, I'm pretending that last week was my planning week and this week I will start fresh with my twice weekly goal! So, here goes!

I've been very into stamping lately. I think it's because the stamps are just too cute and you can really stretch your dollar with stamps! I posted some stamped pages a few weeks back and I still loooovve those, but I've also done a few cards with stamps for an upcoming class and I wanted to share some of them with you!


(Thanks Card)

(Just My Type Card)

(All Occassion Flower Card)

(Doilies Card)

(Lil' Cupcake Card)

(Any Occassion Card)

As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm head over heels in love with October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket Paper Companies... I just can't stop hoarding, I mean, using them! The coolest thing that I found is that October Afternoon is making stamps to compliment their lines - very cool! I used the clear cling stamps that they made, but I also know that Unity Stamps creates stamps for Cosmo Cricket as well - can't wait to find some of those. Soo, please take a gander at my cards and let me know what you think! My fav - the vintage "Just My Type" card!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment