Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer's Noteable Moments

I was inspired by a project that I saw on http://wipkits.blogspot.com/ under their Gallery button - take a look if you'd like to see great projects by sooo many talented ladies!!! - so I decided to make my own -


(Summer Noteables Cover)

(Inner Pages)

(Inner Pages)

(Inner Pages)

It's so simple, and I used the Bird's and Bee's QuicKutz Release, all I did was create a word document for the inner pages so that each page would be 4.25 x 5.5 in. when they were cut down. I covered chipboard (4.25 x 5.5 in) with a white solid on both sides, then cut a patterned piece of paper (4 x 5.25 in) and then added a little strip of striped paper (1 x 4 in) and die cut the Cookie Cutter Flowers from the release and added the word "Summer" in the Katie Font. I doodled around the edges of everything ( i love doodling right now!) and when I had my pages cut down to the right size I scalloped border punched one edge just for some interest. So easy and simple but a fun little reminder of the Summer of 2010! Thanks WIP for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment