Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cards based on Sketches

Hello!

Phew!  I bet you were wondering if I was going to post today... I have to admit, I did almost forget, but here I am with fun cards based on sketches to share!

Remember these sketches?

 
 
Well, I made a few card samples based on these sketches for a class...
 
 
And I wanted to share them...
 
 
 
Now, the one above and the one below are actually based on the same sketch...
 
 
 
I mimicked the "lines" from the top one with the chevron pattern on the bottom one.  I clustered the labels and embellishments on either side of the cards per the sketch.
 
Now, the 2 below are based off 1 of the sketches above with the sunburst on the bottom...
 
 
 
 
 
I used a sunburst on both cards with an image on the center (just like the sketch), but the cards so different, you may never know that the two were based off the same sketch.  I used my Silhouette and the QK Nesting Stars on the cards, I love how versatile the sunburst is, you can pretty much turn the sunburst sketch into any style, from Romantic to Country!  I even have a Halloween one in my head, just "dying" to get out!
 
I'll share a few more later this week!  Have a great day!
Andrea
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment