Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinned Up Mondays...

Good Morning!

I am taking a week off - I know, I know, I just took a week off a few weeks back, but I have my first boutique next weekend that I'm working on, a whole new backdrop, products plus the normal orders to fill!

If you're looking for something fun to do this weekend, come down to the Penelope Lane Boutique in Seal Beach!  I'll be there with...

 
and
 
NEW Covers that I haven't even put in the shop yet!
 
and purses...
 
Flocked Linen Purse...
 
But I'm also debuting NEW Chevron Purses that I LOVE!
 
 
I'll have chalkboard products coming out the wazoo... like labels, signs, I Love You Because Signs, Globes, mugs, platters, tags... if I can chalk it up, it was chalked!
 
and fun Halloween goody boxes that I recently added to my shop...
 
Witch Goody Bag - a cello bag filled with treats sits inside her!  Isnt' she cute!?
 
And so much more! 
 
 
Sarah and Nancy of Penelope Lane are heading this up so I know it'll be a ton of fun!  There are a lot of great vendors, including Little Wellies, Earth Cookies and so many more!  Oh, and did I mention everything that I'm taking to the boutique will be on sale!?  Yep, on sale!  I figure you should get something for coming on down!
 
Have a great week, I'll see you next Monday!
Andrea
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your items! The pillows are great!

    Sharee'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, I was looking for your email and couldn't find it. I took several of your classes at C'Journey. My church in Palm Desert is having a craft show on 11/3 from 10-4pm. Would u or anyone u know like to rent a table... only $20! We would love to have a big variety of crafters...let your crafty friends know that they can rent a table...email me at carrielynnvel@gmail.com. Sorry to post here; but didn't know how to contact u! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete