Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Now October... How Did That Happen?

Hello!

Thanks for visiting me! 

It's been quite a few weeks since I last posted... a real post!  A Pinned Up Mondays Post!  I'm back with a version of the Pinned Up Monday's post... and since it's now October (WHAAATTTTT????!!! How did that happen?), it's a Pinned Up Pumpkin Post!

Let's take a look at all of the fun, cute or spooky Pumpkin projects that I've found on Pinterest...

{Pumpkin Pincushion courtesy of whipup.net}
 
{Fabric Pumpkins courtesy of thecottagehome.blogspot.com}

{Button Pumpkins courtesy of  sugarbeecrafts.com}

{Metallic Pumpkins courtesy of 2.bp.blogspot.com}

{Chalkboard Pumpkin courtesy of pyandpinknc.blogspot.com}

{Flower Pumpkins courtesy of thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com}
 
{Fruit Pumpkins courtesy of tasteofhome.com}
 
 
Adam and I are excited to decorate for Halloween... we're both sick and a little spooky-ness is just what the doctor ordered... if only there was a way to wave my witchy wand and get the house clean before we decorate!  I'll have to work on that...
 
I'll be sharing some of the other fabulous vendors that I met at Penelope Lane and Sew Funky... you'll be ready to start your Holiday shopping after seeing all of their fabulous products!  I'm constantly amazed at all the talented people every time I participate in a show!
 
I'll see you back here Wednesday!
Andrea
 





No comments:

Post a Comment