Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Queen Bee Market!

Good Morning!

Thanks for visiting me today! 

I've been busy this week preparing for the Queen Bee Market down in Aliso Viejo and working on new papercrafting samples... anyone interested in Christmas cards?  A December Daily album?  What about a Simple Stories Christmas album?  Well, if you are, please keep visiting me for sneak peaks!

Today I wanted to share the happenings with the Queen Bee Market!

The Queen Bee will have tons of fabulous vendors... some of which I've had the pleasure of meeting and now calling friend!  Here's just a few of the many!








 

 

(Ron Swanson- Parks and Rec -Pot Holders are going to come home with me!)
 




 
 

I'll be debating the NEW Pouf, NEW Reversible Table Runners perfect for Fall and Christmas along with new Pillow Covers fabric patterns and I'm hoping to have the NEW Cross Body Chevy Bag!  Phew!  I'd better get off the computer and get to work!

Hope to see you here!  And NO, it's no longer 1 month away, try 2 DAYS away!
 
Have a great day and I hope to see you there!
Andrea
















No comments:

Post a Comment