Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Products!

Good Morning!

Thanks for taking the time to visit today!

Today I'm sharing some fun, new products that I've been working on!  I've shared them at the Penelope Lane Boutique and the Sew Funky Handmade Market - and I just cannot get enough of them! 

Here's the NEW Chevy Bags!

{Brown Chevron with Rust Accents}
 
Each bag is fully lined with coordinating fabric - there are 2 pockets inside, the corners are reinforced.  I LOVE these bags and have to constantly remind myself NOT to keep them for myself!
 
{Navy Chevron with Teal Blue Accents}
 
 
{Navy Blue with Currant Accents}
 
{Village Grey Blue with Teal Blue Accents}
 
{Yellow Chevron with Navy Accents}
 
{Navy Blue Chevron with Mustard Accents - at Sew Funky!}
 
I have a few other color combinations, I did a fun Grey Chevron with Mustard Accents, a Brown Chevron with Green Accents and more!  I love figuring out the different color combos for these!
 
And, if you're still wanting more Chevron, why not introduce it into your child's room or baby's nursery?  Chevy Bears!
 
{Girly Blue Chevy Bear with a NEW Typograph Sign - Family Routine}
 
{Black Chevy Bear with NEW Charcoal Grey Ikat Cover}
 
{Red Chevy Bear with the NEW Chalkboard Globe!}
 
I also have new table runners... they're waiting to be photographed, but they're so fun!  They're double sided so you can get more than one pattern/occasion from each runner!  I also ordered more fabric (can we say "ruffles!") to create more fun pillows and runners with!  Oh, and I'm working on a new pattern for floor pillows and Poufs (cross between a pillow/seat/ottoman), so stay tuned for more products!
 
Check out the shop for more products!
 
Have a great Wednesday!
Andrea
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment