Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 19, 2012

Monster Mash Banner with Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz Dies!

Good Morning!

Thank you for stopping by this morning!

Today I'm sharing a fun, Halloween banner that is super kid friendly... they would probably enjoy creating it with you!

I made this banner for Pages From the Heart Die Cut clue using Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz dies!  Here's what I used...

{QuicKutz Doily Rosette}
 
{QuicKutz Diesel Alphabet}
 
{QuicKutz Build-A-Monster 4x4 Die}
 
 
I wanted to make a fun banner with the silly face elements, so I cut them out of different colors and tried to find something that they would fit on and look good...  I was looking through and my stash and found the rosette die, which seemed like a great face backdrop!  Here's what I came up with ...

 
A fun little banner!  I cut 5 of the rosettes from the black paper and then glued the green circles on all of them.

 

I then started making my silly, monster faces on 2 of the faces.  There are endless possibilities with the build-a-monster die!


I die cut "BOO" from Diesel and glued those letters onto the remaining green circles.  I then glued black bakers twine onto the back of the rosettes to attach them all and hang.  My only suggestion is to string the twine through the holes in the rosettes, your banner will hang better!

Hope you enjoyed this fun little banner.  My little boy has been asking to make one with just the monster faces!  Have a great weekend!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment