Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Card 26: 30 Days

Hello Again,

I know, I said that I'd be back last night and then I wasn't! Sorry! I actually tried to do my post last night but realized that the picture I'd taken of the card was all blurry and difficult to see, so I have to wait till my Mom brings back her card for me to take another picture of it! But, I decided that I'd show you the shadow box that I made her for Grandparents day, which is very similar to the card.



I took a Cosmo Cricket black shadow box and made a picture display for each of the grandparents. I tried to pick paper that would match where I thought they'd place it, so I figured that my Mom would put hers in her scraproom, which is pink/black/white and girly, so I picked the Dear Lizzy line of paper from American Crafts. All I did was cut strips from coordinating paper and glue them to the bottom of the box and then to the lid of the box (I only did the side that had the opening). I adhered a scallop border punched piece of paper to the papers as well and then added some lace. I cut out the flowers from their paper and glued them down to the box, but added foam tape to one. I added 2 buttons, one next to the flowers and one on the lid and a little bow. I put Diamond Stickles on the flowers and then we took pictures of Adam with each of the grandparents and I'll add those to the inside of each of the boxes.

I made one for each of the grandparents and Adam handed out the presents at our Grandparents Day Pizza Party!

See you later - I'll try to get a card done during Adam's nap and post it!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment