Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Card 27, 30 Days

Okay, so I actually figured it out and when I'm done with this it'll be 47 day of Cards... opps... but, after this is over I have a lot of fun projects that I've been working on to share with everyone!

Card 27 is Bubble's Card (my son and my nephew call my mom "Bubbles" instead of Grandma) - we don't know why, but it was fun and original so we just left it alone. My Mom tries to get them to call her "Grandma Bubbles", but it's kinda hard to make a 2.5 and 3 year old do anything that they don't want to do. Hence, Bubbles. Personally, I like it. And Bubbles gets a lot of compliments (or comments) on it.


Anyways, the card is a 4.25 x 5.5 in. card and it's made with the same Dear Lizzy paper line from American crafts. Its super easy. I don't even think I really have to explain it because it's so similar to the shadow box. I used stickles on my flower cut-outs (I don't know why it's taken me so long to actually cut out elements from a piece of paper) and I hand-wrote "Bubbles" on the card. Add a couple cute buttons and you're done. Talk about an easy card sketch!

Tomorrow is all about Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather paper line - and I used the purple side of the paper, soo daring! I'm not going to lie, it was difficult but I'm pretty happy with the outcome...

Hasta Manana!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment