Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cards 22 & 23 : 30 Days

Hello! Happy Saturday!

I'm sorry that I didn't post yesterday! I don't have a good excuse, I just plumb forgot! So here are 2 cards to make up for it!! I'm trying to do a quick post, so if you have any questions please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!!

(Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat)


The first card is another Halloween Card that was super simple. I used last years Cosmo Cricket Halloween paper and did a triple mat, then printed out the words "Twinkle, Twinkle, little Bat. How I wonder what you're at..." from my printer on a piece of cream paper. I then sewed 3 lines going from the top to the middle of the paper with black thread. I then added 3 different bats at the ends of the lines. I put black Stickles around them and added a few black Dew Drops. A fun and easy Halloween Card.

(Wishing and Thinking Card)

The second card I made using Cosmo Crickets Togetherness Paper. I cut half of a label from my Silhouette and backed it with chipboard - set aside. I did a double mat, then added the blue patterned paper. I sewed around the edges with a straight stitch. I then added a piece of red patterned paper with a scallop border edge towards the bottom of the card. I adhered the label to the right side of the card, slightly over the red piece. I then made a pinwheel from the yellow/blue patterned paper by cutting a square and then cutting in lines from the corners almost to the center. I added a button with twine threaded through the holes, a stem for my pinwheel and a blank little tag that I can write on when I decide what occasion it's for. Very fun and very cute!

That's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow with a weave card (I borrowed it from my Mom!)
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment