Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card 28: 30 Days

Hello!

Here is Card 28 - only 2 more cards left - whoop whoop (hands in the air)! This card is using Cosmo Crickets Mitten Weather again, and this time I used the purple... it was not the easiest card I've ever done... and to be honest, I had more than a little crafters block!

It's a simple card, I used the Silhouette to cut out my scallop rectangle, but you can easily do that with a border/corner punch. I also used the Silhouette to cut out "Merry Christmas", and I used Diamond Glaze over it. I added some pseudo mistletoe leaves and a few buttons w/ribbon in the bottom corner and called it good!

Let me know if you have any questions on measurements! Can you tell, after 28 Card my descriptions aren't as thorough...

See you tomorrow for ANOTHER Christmas Card!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment