Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Layout!

Hello! 

Today I wanted to share another layout that I made the other week.  It's a double layout all about my adorable nephew, Aidan's, 3rd Cowboy birthday.

I used October Afternoon's Campfire paper along with Fly A Kite.  I saw the sketch for this layout in Creating Keepsakes January Magazine.

I made the brackets with an AccuCut die at Collective Journeys - it's actually a book page but I figured it would work just as well on a layout!  I also used a bracket edge punch on my star patterned paper to keep the same design through the layout.

For the title I used a Jillibean Kraft Tag, different stickers from the Campfire line, Thickers, and the pin from Campfire.
I love the way the banner came out!  This is probably my favorite part of the layout, besides the cute boys in the pictures!  I wanted to make sure that the layout stayed masculine, so I used bakers twine, the red/white gingham, buttons and word stickers from the Campfire sticker set.  I started off with 1 string of bakers twine but it just looked dinky, so I added a second line and it really made a difference!

That's it for this layout!  I hope that you're having a great start to 2012 and getting some scrapbooking in!
See you soon!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment