Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm kinda back...

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, but, to be honest, I haven't been able to do anything post worthy!  I am still on the couch, lying flat as much as possible, but can sit up a little more and more every day.  I still can't walk or stand much and fabulous friends have been dropping off dinner all this week (yum!  Thank you all so much!).  I'll start PT tomorrow (yay!) and am hoping to be so much better next week!

But, here's another card from my 1 Sketch, 6 Cards class that's at the end of February at Collective Journey's.

I used Farmhouse from October Afternoon again for this card.  I love it.  It's simple and pretty and... charming.  Guess the sticker fits! 

I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I promise to write again soon.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment