Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Witch or Bad Witch Pencil Can

Hello!
I'm horrible this week with my posts! We've just been too busy having fun - Adam and I have been doing a lot of Halloween stuff this week so my posts have fallen to the wayside! Anyways, here's a fun little project that is super easy and I re-used an aluminum can to do it! Saving Earth one project at a time!

I really loved the Cottage witch feet and I really liked the way my card turned out with them, so I used the same design (basically), and made a pencil holder from it. The label and house are from my Silhouette machine, the legs and shoes from Cottage Cutz and the wording I just printed off using my word processor. I used last years Eerie from Basic Grey for the green background. A little button with some bakers twine and here you are! A fun and cute pencil (or candy) holder!



I'll try to do a few more posts this week - I cant guarantee it tho - we're going to Disneyland tomorrow! Can't wait to go on the Haunted Mansion!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment