Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 7, 2010

We're All Mad Here Album

Hello, Hello!
I wanted to show you my "We're All Mad Here" Hallowe'en in Wonderland Mini Album. I had so much fun making this book - I was very inspired by the paper, I love the old fashioned look of the paper and the colors... some of the colors are so vibrant while others are so dark and murky, it's such a cool combination!


I also experimented with some techniques, I used Crackle Paint, embossing folders, paper flowers, die cuts, paper layering, Stickles... some techniques I've used frequently, other's are ones that I have a new love for!



 Some of the Graphic 45 papers had different images on them, almost like a collection of postcards.  I really wanted to find a way to utilize the different images because they were all so beautiful, so I cut out what I wanted and put the QK frame around it, but a little kiddi-wampus. 



And last, what would Alice be without the Queen of Hearts?  Just an ordinary little girl in a make believe land.





The book itself is cut from chipboard using pages from the AccuCut machine, which I then covered with solid black paper for simplicity. I find it easier to work on a neutral, cohesive background, it takes some of the guess work out of the picture for me.

Anyways, I hope you like this book. I'm offering this book as a Workshop from my home in Redlands on:
October 19th @ 10 am
October 24th @ 11 am

Or you can take the class at Pages from the Heart in Monrovia on:
October 17 from 10 am - 1 pm - cost is $35 per person

Please contact me at raven26105@msn.com for pricing and supply info!

Hope you're feeling crafty today!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment