Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jury Duty Bribe???

Hello - I have 5 minutes before I have to run out the door for Jury Duty... ucckkk... on my anniversary... double ucckkk! Here's a super simple Halloween project, perfect for any little Ghost or Goblin that you love!!!


I upcycled a plastic box that held cookies, washed it (of course), then I tore strips of white paper into random thickness and inked the edges with brown distress ink and adhered with Scrappy Glue to the top of my container. I left an opening in the center towards the top and adhered a black rectangle. I then glued down two googly eyes and then put more of my white strips over the edges to make my Mummy come to life!! I stamped BOO (Cosmo Cricket Haunted Stamp Set) in black and went over it with black Stickles. Fill with candy and give to bribe your way out of Jury Duty!! I mean, give to someone special! See you all soon!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment