Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inspired...

Hello!  Around Christmas time I was cruisng around all of my favorite blogs and came upon Tim Holtz's 12 Days of Tags, which made me drool over how awesome and inspiring and creative and awesome (did I already say that?) he is!  And, so I decided to try one of the techniques that he demonstrated, which was creating your own stamp pad from foam stamp pads.  I loved the idea of it so much that I decided to do a class on this technique.  Here's a sample from the class:



{Cherish Card}
So you might be thinking... "Okay, wheres the technique??", so here it is... the bird was all done with this technique!  Yes, that's right!  The multi colored bird was not done with stamping markers, nor was it colored in, it was done with Reinkers, Stamp Foam, Staz-on black inkpad and embossing powder.  Cool, huh?

I'll be teaching this technique class at Collective Journeys February 5th.  Please call to sign up (909)793-2200 - I really think this class is cool, you'll create 4 cards and 1 tag using this technique so that by the end you'll be a pro!

:) Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment