Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

May I have another, Sir?

Of course, I would love to share another piece of my project with you!  I bet you've probably figured it out, but I do love a little suspense, so I'm sticking with it!  Here's the "O" - as in, OOOhhhh - I lOve this!


My inspiration for this project came on "Black Friday", when I was at my LSS and found Cosmo Cricket's Blackboard Flirt Album for only $1!  Can you believe that?  Me neither, which is why I picked up 5 of them, and now wish I'd bought 10!  I LOVE Cosmo Cricket's Blackboard... not only can you cover it with paper and not be worried about ugly edges or the back, but you can use color pencils, pastels, pigment ink, embossing powder, rub-ons or paint on it!  Super cool.  I love a product that lets me play and discover...

See you tomorrow for the last day of sneak peaks!
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment